no-leak backpack sprayer
$346.00 incl GST
Load, fill, spray, repeat. Season after season. Deluxe shoulder harness with storage area for nozzles and back support cushion.
Load, fill, spray, repeat. Season after season, your sprayers take a beating. toting up to 40 lbs. of liquid on their backs for hours at a time. That’s why we designed the most durable – and comfortable – backpack on the market. Built to perform over 1 million spray cycles without maintenance, our backpacks include a contoured tank, “never leak” pump and premium shoulder padding. And pump seals can be replaced in five minutes or less, with no tools. That kind of value is evergreen.
Can be used with Wettable powders and liquids for all applications. Does the work of both a piston and diaphragm backpack.
The Smith Performance 4 Gal. Turf and Agriculture backpack sprayer is perfect for large landscaping and agriculture jobs. The internal pump design will never leave chemicals dripping down your back and the high grade Viton seals throughout the pump and shut-off make this sprayer one that will hold up to the tough chemicals that your job requires. The durable straps and stainless steel components will be sure to stand up to daily use all while achieving maximum comfort.
• Easy to change seals and pumps without tools.
• Pump handle can easily be swapped to either side for ultimate user customization
• Internal piston pump delivers up to 150 PSI.
• Deluxe shoulder harness with storage area for nozzles and back support cushion.
• 50” Chemically-resistant poly hose.
• 21” Poly lined stainless steel wand and stainless tank frame.
• Viton® seals throughout the pump and shut-off.
• Multiple nozzles included for ultimate versatility:
– High Foaming nozzle (enables visible confirmation of covered area).
– Wide Flat Fan nozzle (red, 0.25 GPM, angled at 70°).
– Narrow Flat Fan nozzle (yellow. 0.15 GPM, angled at 30°).
• Adjustable Brass nozzle (enables stream to cone patterns).
• Also, accepts TeeJet® nozzles.
• Fold-away pump handle for easy storage.
• 25 psi Pressure regulator delivers constant pressure to apply lawn chemicals.